Acknowledging, encountering and leading diversity (gender, age, ethnic and religious background, and social status) among personnel is a significant part of creating a positive, motivating and supportive work environment as well as of improving operations and services quality.
Our equality and diversity experts have a noteworthy experience in equality promotion work, gender mainstreaming and gender impact assessment especially in governmental and local administration as well as in EU-funded development work in project and programme level. Additionally promotion of productivity, competitiveness and welfare in companies via diversity management is one of our core competences.
KoulutusAvain ltd. is one of the leading private gender equality and diversity expert organisations in Finland. We work both on national and international level.
Our training and consultations services include e.g. following topics:
- diversity management
- gender equality, diversity and multiculturalism in organizational development
- personnel policy and operational gender equality and diversity planning
- gender equality and diversity trainings for development project and programme work
- development of immigration work
- gender equality and diversity in multicultural customer work
- gender equality and diversity in promoting employment, in the promotion of social inclusion and in guidance
- gender equality and diversity in education, teaching and training
- gender mainstreaming and gender impact assessment
Our work includes methodological development work, material production as well as surveys. Gender equality and diversity services are available also in English - if you are interested, contact Eija Leinonen, details below